Key Responsibilities The Patient Education Specialist acts as a direct contact for Territory Manager and TM team, along with physician's offices and hospitals to educate prospective patients. Responsible for maintaining pipeline of candidates, contacting, educating, and progressing patients along their journey to potentially receiving a trial with the local physician, TM and team. You will be accountable for complying with all Regulatory requirements with respect to complaint handling and maintaining the accuracy of the data within BSC business systems.
• Enter in all candidate information received from web site, post cards, local events and physician offices/hospitals into CRM tracking system.
• Contact all patient candidates within acceptable timeframe as determined by management.
• Educate candidates on spinal cord stimulation, pain management, insurance, psychological evaluations, and other requirements needed to get to a trial.
• Responsible for knowing all potential objections to SCS-therapy and respond per training.
• Provide summary reports to TM and local offices on a weekly basis.
• Draft written communication for letters and e-mails to candidates, TM and physician offices as needed.
• Support local TM and physicians with any education events and candidate follow-up as needed.
• Position will require periodic travel to meet with local sales reps, physicians, and customer staff.
• Perform other related duties as assigned, including special projects.
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, IT, Health Science, Business, Nursing, Computer Science, Communications, Psychology, History or other related degree
• Knowledge of computer skills Microsoft Office.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and organizational skills.
• At least 1-year experience in a fast-paced customer service environment.
• Experience in medical device industry
Apply on company website