Location: Stafford, TX 77477
Shift: 3rd shift 10:45 pm - 6:45 am
Pay Rate: $11.70
- Perform basic and detailed machining and assembly tasks to operate at least one machine and/or perform many manual / assembly duties.
- Set up and operate die cut machine, according to job ticket specifications.
- Perform repetitious and previously performed work without supervisory and technical assistance. Assistance may be needed for other work
- Perform minor maintenance and work with others to provide assistance with major maintenance projects when assigned.
- May utilize and/or operate material moving equipment, carts, etc. and use some production tools including hand tools and precision devices.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred, but is not required.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience operating a computer workstation.
- Ability to improvise when necessary to solve work problems.
- Ability to work overtime including holidays and weekends during peak periods.
- Flexibility with working in other areas on occasion.
- Strong ability to multi task.
- Ability to work with associates with collaboration related to productivity, safety and quality of work.
- Be able, as it is necessary-to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
- Successful performance requires good vision including close vision for accurate attention to detail.
- Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding.
Apply on company website