ResourceMFG is seeking production operators for Dana in Auburn Hills!
Performs a variety of assembly operations and processes to make completed light-duty/heavy-duty driveshafts using hand tools, jigs, fixtures, and light power tools and equipment.
- Adhere to Quality, Safety, and Environmental Policies
- Utilize 5s principles to maintain clean and safe working environment
- Understand and follow all required DOS standards.
- Compares system components to customer orders and bill of materials to assure completeness of system or components.
- Exercises responsibility for quantity and quality of product.
- Fits, aligns, calibrates and adjusts parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating equipment.
- Visually inspects parts to standards, repairs units and products that fail to meet requirements or returns flawed products for rework.
- As necessary, resolves mechanical or hydraulic problems encountered during assembly
Medical – HAP or Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Dental – Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Vision – Superior Vision
401K – Vanguard. Company match up to a total of 5%
Pension – We are the only plant that still has a pension plan for hourly associates.
Apply on company website