Are you looking to work in a warehouse? Do you have fork lift experience? Apply for the Evonik Warehouse Operator position.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities of the job:
- Documents work according to standards
- Follows written and verbal direction
- Summarizes observations and activities both verbally and in writing when appropriate
- Learns and executes basic job operations
- Learns relevant policies and procedures and applies them to the job
- Accept and support directions
- Works well with others
- Respects diverse opinions
- Respects confidentiality
- Accepts responsibility for personal actions
- Completes required training prior to execution of activities
- Follows Evonik and Contract Staffing policies
- Reads, understands and follows the Safety and Environmental cautions provided with the Batch Production record, MSDS or other safety and environmental guidance
- Maintains facility housekeeping to be inspection ready at all times
- Performs transactions in SAP
- Performs raw material movements throughout the plant site
- Completes cycle counts of raw materials
- Helps prepare materials for shipments
- Helps investigate inventory discrepancies
- Completes building inspections and documents findings accurately
- Provides assistance to Evonik operators for processing tasks
- Able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance on a routine basis
- Able to ascend/descend stairs.
- Able to work in a high noise/high temperature environment.
- Able to use stairs and ladders to perform some tasks.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts (Days or Nights).
- Hazardous conditions involving the use of acids, caustics, other hazardous chemicals, and potential allergens
- May be requested to work overtime.
- Work will be offered on an add-needed basis, position is not full time employment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Warehousing experience preferred but not required
Apply on company website