DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Radiologic Technologist to work in the OR today at Reston Hospital Center.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Reston Hospital family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Radiologic Technologist to help us reach our goals in the OR. Unlock your potential here!
At Reston Hospital, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401(k) (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
What would you do in this role?
As a Radiologic Technologist, you would provide information to diagnose patient illnesses, by operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs. Prior to each exam, you would prepare patient for radiological procedure through proper positioning and image technique, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified position, and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
· You will maintain production and quality of radiographs by following established standards and procedures
· Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
· You will review each exam for technical accuracy and identifies anatomical orientation on all images.
· Assist the radiologist in administering medications, contrast agents and all types of care to the patient.
· Participate in emergency call rotation to meet department needs.
· Associates Degree or equivalent Military Radiologic Technologist training.
· Current American Registry of Radiologic Technology/ARRT and state license.
· Basic Life Support Certification.
· American Society of Radiologic Technology preferred.
Reston Hospital Center is a 231-bed Trauma II hospital offering a full range of medical services, including 24-hour emergency care, specializing in maternal/child health, surgical services, urological services, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities. We are certified Stroke Center, certified Total Joint Center and the only accredited Chest Pain Center in Northern Virginia, as well as the only Hospital in Northern Virginia to receive Joint Commission designation as a Top Performer on Key Quality measures for three consecutive years.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World's Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website