DescriptionNo Nights, Weekends/Holidays, Or On-Call
$2,500 Sign-on Bonus for Full-time New Hires!
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Surgical Tech today with the Ambulatory Surgery Division.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. With the Ambulatory Surgery Division, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Surgical Tech for our surgery center who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality patient care. We are an amazing team who works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, the Surgical Tech contributes to the company's mission and vision by assisting with the provision of safe and effective surgical care.
What you will do in this role:
- Demonstrate necessary practical, technical and specialized skills required for the role of the surgical technician in accordance with AST
- Assist in preparing the operative suite for surgery by checking and gathering supplies, equipment, and instruments
- Ensure that surgical asepsis is maintained in the handling of instruments, sponges, sutures, drains, needles, and dressings
- Assist in the turnover of the OR suites between cases
- Prepare procedure room for use the following day
Reston Surgery Center is proud to have a long and distinguished reputation as a provider of ambulatory surgical care in northern Virginia since 2004. Today, we offer a state of the art facility and the newest technologies in our six operating rooms and three procedure rooms. Performing around 860 cases a month, our specialties include orthopedics, urology, hand and upper extremity, spine, podiatry, plastics, ophthalmology including retina, ENT, GYN and general surgery. We are AAAHC accredited and a top revenue producing surgery center for HCA Healthcare, who has been named one of the world's most ethical companies by Ethisphere since 2010.
Our center is conveniently located in the heart of Reston, near Reston town center restaurants and shops. We are directly across the street from Reston Hospital Center, just off Dulles toll road, close to 495 making your commute easy.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Surgical Tech opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology program (preferred)
- One year experience in an operating room setting (preferably in an ambulatory surgery center)
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment.***Online certification not acceptable
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website