Apply now »
As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity. We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry. It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are seeking a Truck Driver to join our Rexel USA team in Hayward, CA!
- Inspects company vehicle for visual defects when the vehicle is not running and operating defects when the vehicle is running. Also responsible for completing a daily inspection report.
- Loads merchandise into the company vehicle.
- Delivers merchandise to the appropriate customers using the company vehicle. Also responsible for ensuring that delivery receipt is signed by the customer.
- Picks up merchandise returns from customers. Also responsible for inspecting the condition of the merchandise and verifying quantities and catalog numbers.
- Picks up merchandise from company suppliers.
- Assembles customer orders.
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Measures, cuts, and spools wire materials.
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
- Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
- Contribute to a culture and environment focused daily on employee safety and a safe work environment. Assume responsibility for immediately addressing safety concerns.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- General knowledge of electrical products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
- Must have good driving record and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-739-3547 to let us know the nature of your request.Truck Driver 99389 Hayward Rexel USA Supply Chain Warehouse/Drivers
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Apply on company website