We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Calling all compassionate and caring behavioral health licensed professionals who are looking to partner with a community-based service provider offering mental health and substance abuse services where individuals live and work. RHA Behavioral Health Services is looking for dedicated Behavioral Health Program Manager to lead an interdisciplinary healthcare team providing support to individuals in residential, school, workplace and community settings.
In this dynamic and rewarding role, there is an emphasis on creating interventions that are strength-based and focused on promoting recovery, symptom reduction, increased coping skills, and achievement of the highest level of functioning for the client in the community. If you're looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve then consider RHA Behavioral Health Services where we put people first!
Behavioral Health Program Manager Serve as the primary team leader supporting individuals with Mental Health or Substance Abuse Issues in residential, school, workplace and community settings. Coordinates and monitors the array of services and supports identified in each person's Person Centered Plan.
Additional responsibilities of the Program Manager include:
- Works closely with other paraprofessional and clinical/professional staff to maintain communication and provide feedback, standardize procedures and expedite PCP implementation.
- Provides clinical or administrative supervision to all employees
- Assists the Regional Director in ensuring that whenever necessary the appropriate transition to another level/type of care for the person supported is sought after appropriate staffing with the Regional Clinical Coordinator
- Assists the Regional Director in providing leadership to employees by promoting harmony among co-workers and clearly reinforcing company and site office objectives and strategies
- Monitors and ensures interventions are performed face-to-face outside the facility, and that each person supported receives required number of contacts per service definition
- Actively participates in financial maintenance, budget monitoring, and budget creation and plans of corrective action to improve unit performance and meet targets
- Assists in the resolution of complaints/issuers and serves as role model employees, visitors, the general public and individuals being serves
Our ideal Program Manager is a licensed professional who is an excellent communicator and listener with strong therapeutic skills who works well as part of an interdisciplinary team and runs open and productive therapy sessions. You must also excel at behavioral interviewing techniques to uncover service user needs and be able to anticipate these needs.
- Bachelor Degree (Not Human Services field) & 4+ years full-time experience with population served OR
- Bachelor Degree (in Human Services field) & 2+ years full-time experience with population served OR
- Master's Degree or Higher & 1+ years full-time experience with population served.
- License, Provisional License, Certificate, Registration, Permit issued by governing board regulating human service profession.
- Human Service Degrees Include: Social Service, Sociology, Psychology, or other Human Service Degrees.
- Populations Served Include: Mentally Ill-Child, Mentally Ill- Adult, Substance Abuse-Adult, Substance Abuse-Child
The greatest benefit of a career at RHA is the difference you make in the lives of our service users. Our holistic person-centered approach and focus on quality assurance, respected across North Carolina and throughout the Human Services industry supports our reputation for innovative programs and positive outcomes.
RHA Behavioral Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work-life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid and job-specific training opportunities
Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website