We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Are you a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of the people RHA serves? Are you a proactive person, who can multitask with attention to detail and has strong computer skills? If so, you may be a great fit to join the RHA administrative team! Our Human Resources Coordinator performs a variety of administrative, training, Human Resources & payroll functions.
Additionally, our HR Coordinator:
- Participates in orientation training, developing schedules, entering data and performing external compliance tasks. Interviews applicants for employment, processes application forms and manages employee personnel files by performing the following duties.
- Provides information to applicants regarding application process, employment policies, organization, and open positions. Instructs applicants on completing employment applications, reviews applications for completeness, and obtains additional information from applicants in preparation for post-offer processing, such as work experience, education, training, skills, and references.
- Performs initial applicant interviews and arranges follow-up appointments with other interviewers as appropriate. Verifies and obtains reference and work history information from prior employers, educational organizations, individuals. Ensures that all background checks, registry checks and DMV checks are completed within required time frames and that employee is eligible for hire based on these checks. Keeps applicant informed of application status. Enters and maintains information in a computer. May also establish and enter information in manual logs/records such as; applications and resumes, benefit tracking logs, PAR's, etc.
- Documents employee selections in accordance with company goals & policy and in compliance with employment regulations. Places advertisements for open positions with agencies and media. Performs other responsibilities related to employment and training.
Successful candidates for the Human Resources Coordinator position are organized, technically savvy, with the ability to multi-task while paying special attention to detail. Additionally, RHA seeks candidates who display communication skills that foster teamwork.
Additional Requirements of the HR Coordinator Position include:
- High School Diploma/GED Required. Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or related field preferred.
- One year of HR, Training, Payroll or related experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license including personal vehicle insurance coverage if applicable.
- Must maintain proficiency in company sponsored training and certifications and privileging if required.
RHA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected. We understand your desire to continue to grow in the role; we are known for providing high quality services, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and Wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website