We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
We are hiring a Laundry Aid for 120 bed facility!
We offer the ability to grow and cross train in positions!
If you are a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, join our team at RHA Health Services!
The Position: We're looking for a Laundry Aid
- Pay range: $9.25
- Schedule: 1st shift 6:30am-3:00pm MWF and every other weekend
- HS Diploma or G.E.D
- Experience and or knowledge of Health Department Regulations
- Knowledge in the use of cleaning equipment
The Location: Charlotte, NC at our Clear Creek IDD location
We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, and a Health Advocate service that helps employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and more
- Company sponsored Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Physical, Emotional and Financial Wellbeing Programs
- Free diabetic and hypertension medication and supplies (for qualifying employees)
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
Why Should You Apply?
- Ability to help others and make a difference
- Ability to join a team of dedicated caregivers, where you will be a valued member of a care team, enabling people RHA supports identify and achieve personal goals, experience, meaningful days, participated in the community, and live more independently.
- Cross train in other areas
Ensure the consumer's laundry is clean and maintained in an acceptable manner.
Education, Licensure, and Experience required for the position include:
HS diploma or G.E.D. Experience in Health Department Regulations. Knowledge in the use of cleaning equipment.
Physical requirements to perform essential functions of the job included:
Regular required to lift 20 lbs. Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs. Must be able to pull minimum of 25 lbs. Must be able to squat, kneel, crawl, crouch, climb, and stoop. Must be able to regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Required to regularly stand and walk. Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision. Must be able to talk and hear
About RHA Health Services:
At RHA we are all about people — both the people we serve and support and each member of our team. We provide support and services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) and mental health and substance use needs.
We focus on helping people live their best lives through setting and reaching personal goals, forming and sustaining meaningful community connections and relationships, achieving positive outcomes in health and wellness, and more.
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve and support, then apply to join the RHA team today!
RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website