We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Experienced and Entry Level Cooks – we need your multitasking and culinary skills to fill a role in our care centers for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities!
RHA is looking for motivated, detail oriented cooks with the ability to multitask to join our team as a cook. If you're looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve then consider RHA Health Services where we put people first!
Assists in the preparation, cooking, service, and delivery of food and sanitation of kitchen, equipment, and storage areas with minimal supervision.
- Assists with preparation of food for cooking which includes using recipes, measuring, mixing, and planning cooking schedules and sanitation.
- Prepares servings which include proportioning/portion control.
- Ensures that kitchen area, storage areas, and equipment are clean and orderly at all times.
- Ensures that food is stored, labeled and rotated properly.
- Checks trays to assure proper service of diet according to diet order.
- Ensures that food is prepared and served in a timely manner
- Delivers food throughout main facility when necessary. Uses own initiative to do related duties as necessary.
- Participates in the Quality Assurance Assessment system; Mealtime Assessment, Environmental Assessment; Interaction Assessment and Third Shift Assessment.
- Keeps Lead Cook informed of problems in the department (i.e. equipment and staff issuers) Informs Lead Cook of foods needed.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
RHA Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and Wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website