We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Calling all compassionate and caring behavioral health specialists who are looking to partner with a community based service provider offering mental health and Intellectual /Developmental Disability services where individuals live and work.
RHA Behavioral Health Services is looking for dedicated Behavioral Health Specialists (Qualified Professionals) to join our interdisciplinary healthcare team providing support to individuals in residential, school, workplace and community settings.
In this dynamic and rewarding role, there is an emphasis on creating interventions that are strength-based and focused on promoting recovery, symptom reduction, increased coping skills, and achievement of the highest level of functioning for the client in the community.
If you're looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve then consider RHA Behavioral Health Services where we put people first!
As a Behavioral Health Specialist you will be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and revision to the Cross Systems Crisis Plan in conjunction with the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
Additional responsibilities of the Behavioral Health Specialist include:
- Facilitating relationships and serving as a link between the company, parents, guardians, local agencies and the community
- Minimizing the negative effects of psychiatric symptoms or substance dependence that interfere with the recipient's daily living and personal development, providing supportive counseling
- Supporting the client in the development of various skill building activities, including: daily and community living skills, socialization skills, adaptation skills, and behavior and anger management
- Participating in a first responder on-call system available to consumers and/or his/her natural support network on a 24/7/365 basis; coordinates “first response" resources according to consumer need and the PCP
- Performing functions of linking and arranging for services and referrals
- Working closely with other clinical/professional staff to maintain communication and providing feedback, standardizing procedures
- Ensuring that all initial and reauthorizations for services occur in a timely fashion
- Monitoring utilization of service to ensure that it is effective, appropriate, and within the limits set forth in both rule, PCP, the service authorization, and community training and outreach
- Work closely with Therapeutic resource center
Candidates for the Behavioral Health Specialist role are considered “Qualified Professionals" based on the following criteria:
- Master's Degree or Higher & 1+ years full-time experience with population served.
- License, Provisional License, Certificate, Registration, Permit issued by governing board regulating human service profession.
- Human Service Degrees Include: Social Service, Sociology, Psychology, or other Human Service Degrees.
- Populations Served Include: Mentally Ill-Child, Mentally Ill- Adult, Substance Abuse-Adult, Substance Abuse-Child
Additional requirements of the Behavioral Health Specialist include:
- Must meet Qualified Professional requirements
- Must meet the education, experience, licensure/certification requirements specified by the service definition of the service being provided
- Valid driver's license and automotive insurance required
- CPR, first aid, NCI and/or relevant certification, a plus
RHA Behavioral Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work-life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid and job specific training opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Apply on company website