To greet guests upon entrance to the dining room, direct guests to appropriate seating and record payments upon guest's completion of the meal.
1. Schedules dining reservations and arranges parties or special services for guests
2. Greet guests, escorts them to tables, and provides menus
3. Addresses complaints of patrons and ensures prompt and courteous service to guests
4. Collect payments from customers
5. Inspects dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness
6. Totals receipts at end of shift to verify sales and clears cash register
7. Performs any other job related duties as assigned
1. Previous hospitality experience preferred
2. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website