Atrium Hospitality is seeking an experienced Lead Cook to use knowledge of a la carte cooking and act as line leader, giving directions to others on production line. Also, to produce all orders on an a la carte basis and prep for buffets, banquets, salad bars and hors d' oeuvres.
· Assist with expediting breakfast, lunch, or dinner as needed
· Assist the Sous Chef with supervision, special duties and tasks
· Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation
· Assist in the coordination of all line prep duties, receiving, and storing of product.
· Directly participates in daily production, capable of managing multiple projects effortlessly and in a timely manner.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Must be detail oriented and able to manage competing priorities and multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
· Two (2) years of culinary experience required
· Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website