The Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for several specific on-going merchandising tasks to assist with placing factory buys and work/purchase orders based on monthly managed forecasts. Special projects as well reporting, spreadsheet updates and analysis will be required in order to provide general support to the Corporate Merchandising Groups as needed.
- Maintains and works with brand merchandising spreadsheets using accurate data entry.
- Releases merchandising work order as needed.
- Seasonal Style set up as well as promo events, ad hoc requests and any changes as directed.
- Assist in administering customer ticketing requirements to the factory.
- PO and bulk entry/update.
- Quantify and qualify work status using whatever means necessary including reporting methods.
- Update appropriate personnel with product availability information to align customer expectations with realistic ship dates.
- Execute analysis of data under the direction of Merchandising Managers & Directors.
- Update data files from prewritten database queries. Update spreadsheets with the data files and print reports as needed.
- Performs as an integral member of Corporate Merchandising teams.
- Models the Guiding Principles.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Apply on company website