Riverside Research is seeking a proven, experienced, Capture Manager to close on our top new business opportunities. This position is responsible for capture management to pursue strategic new business opportunities within the Intelligence Community, with particular focus on the NRO and NGA. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of success in managing complex capture projects throughout the entire Federal Acquisition lifecycle from identification to award. Demonstrated experience developing capture plans and successfully pursuing large-scale complex Federal Government business/projects is a fundamental requirement. The candidate will be responsible for core market sustainment and new business growth; responsible for new business opportunity qualification, competitive positioning and capture.
All Riverside Research opportunities require US citizenship.
• Identify gaps and emerging requirements as related to Riverside Research customers and markets
• Perform market and economic analysis to prioritize resources and opportunities
• Build and execute formal capture plans
• Competitive analysis
• Maintain customer intelligence
• Win strategy development
• Evaluation of teaming and partnership opportunities
• Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, or related field and 15+ years of related experience
• TS/SCI clearance eligibility is required
• 10+ years' experience with NRO or NGA programs
• 5 + years defense industry experience providing solutions to mission requirements
• Extensive knowledge, experience, and success in all phases of the business development, capture and proposal lifecycle in the Defense and Intelligence market
• Demonstrated working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
• Demonstrated track record of leading capture and winning >$50M opportunities
• Management and execution of full life-cycle capture management for multiple pursuits and proposals
• Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, and executing customer call plans to shape acquisitions
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
Apply on company website