Riverside Research is seeking a full-time contracts deliverables manager to support the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. The deliverables manager will function as part of a team providing project management support to a diverse mission set. They will apply their strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail in reviewing for compliance, organizing, soliciting feedback and coordinating reviews for contract deliverables associated with dozens of government contracts.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Receive contractual deliverables (via email, electronic media, or DI2E posting), review for compliance against the Contract Data Requirements List, notify the appropriate POCs of receipt and, if required, coordinate review
• File draft and final versions of contract deliverables into a common file structure and deliverable repository
• Forecast and track contractual deliverables to receipt and final government approval
• Establish and maintain metrics associated with contract deliverables
• Understand deliverable requirements at both the contract vehicle and task order levels
• Assist government personnel in selecting the deliverables most appropriate to their needs
• Cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships with contract mission partners, as well as cross the intelligence community (IC) and the Department of Defense (DoD)
• Facilitate standing or one-time meetings, working groups, or tiger teams; prepare minutes, track status of various projects, draft white papers/briefings and present recommendations to decision makers as required
• Other duties and assigned
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Bachelor's in business administration, accounting, library science or related administrative field
• Minimum 3 years' experience in office management, acquisitions, contracting, and/or procurement
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction; effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to work and interact with technically and organizationally diverse personnel
• Professional certifications in project management, contracting, requirements management, and/or lifecycle logistics (e.g. PMP, DAWIA)
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
Apply on company website