Riverside Research's Intelligence and Defense Solutions Directorate has a potential full-time opening in the Dayton, Ohio area for a MILCON Liaison Project Manager. This position will support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at WPAFB Dayton, Ohio by providing experienced bachelor's degree level or above MILCON liaison support to define the MILCON requirements, interface with the mission customer and external agencies, manage the design, and manage the construction projects.
The MILCON Liaison Project Manager shall prepare requirements documents that will be used to determine the scope of work, and supply draft cost estimates and provide justification for base project requirements. The candidate shall use all available resources to ensure the project scope complies with host base, US Air Force, and DoD policies, procedures, standards, instructions, and guidance.
The MILCON Liaison Project Manager shall coordinate with project managers and end users to develop 1391 Military Construction (MILCON) project requirements for the maintenance and improvement of base facilities and infrastructure.
The ideal applicant will be highly organized, with the ability to plan ahead and multitask in order to meet deadlines and keep projects under budget.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
- Determine the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower for project completion
- Prepare reports regarding job status
- Resolve any problems that may arise
- Ensure compliance with applicable safety regulations and building codes
- Evaluate risks
- Coordinate with multiple military and government organizations for installation access, material and equipment moves, and maintaining construction timelines
- Collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, architects, and key team members of the project team
- Obtain the appropriate permits and licenses from authorities for construction sites
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Keep all stakeholders aware of the progress on projects and prepare progress reports regularly
- Conduct site checks to monitor safety, progress, and quality standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a current Top Secret/SCI security clearance or ability to obtain
- BS degree in Architecture, Engineering, or another related field
- Must have at least 5 years' experience in MILCON Liaison projects and serve as the customer advocate for our Government/Military customer ensuring the missions' interest are met with projects that are managed.
- Extensive previous work experience managing budgets for construction projects
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Highly organized
- Previous experience in a leadership role with strong and proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Previous work experience in MILCON management or another similar role
- Understanding of MILCON management processes
- Familiar with project management software programs
- Excellent knowledge of relevant rules and regulations as well as quality standards and human resources
- Conflict resolution and conflict management experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan ahead
- Able to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation
- PMP or an equivalent certification desired
- MS Project
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit:
Apply on company website