Riverside Research's Intelligence and Defense Solutions Directorate has a potential full-time Production Controller opening in the Dayton, OH area. This position will focus on providing support for Program Managers at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB), Dayton, Ohio.
The Production Controller will utilize and maintain SharePoint databases, facilitate meetings with government and contractor personnel, and manage construction issues/coordination. These efforts will be in support of multiple ongoing and future maintenance, construction, and modernization projects throughout NASIC.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
- Provide technical and analytical support to NASIC personnel for logistics and facility meetings, to include management reviews, Project Action Teams, Project Management Teams (PMT), status reviews, requirements and design reviews, Government Action Teams (GAT) and technical interchange meetings
- Manage the Integrated Priority List (IPL) facility project database to include coordinating, documenting, and communicating all changes
- Prepare and provide correspondence, program justifications, reports for higher management, briefings to senior management, meeting agendas, and minutes, CE project work and purchase requests, project change requests, integrated project schedules, cost estimates, and facility design and construction contract documents
- Monitor and report project progress
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI US Government Security Clearance
- Must possess an Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of Associates Degree and experience
- 5 years combined experience with private sector and Government projects
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to utilize/maintain SharePoint databases
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
- MS Project
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit:
Apply on company website