Riverside Research is seeking an Operations Research Analyst with knowledge of current and emerging information analytics and fusion methods and able to use all-source tools and techniques.
This position will join a team of engineers, developers, scientists, and analysts with diverse backgrounds and collaborate directly with government stakeholders to design, implement, and improve analytical tactics, techniques, and standards.
This position requires an active TS/SCI and requires U.S. citizenship.
SHIFT – Position works Swings and Mids.
Work 4/10s: 4 - 10 hour shifts; Schedule is 4 days on, 3 days off.
Shifts are Sunday through Wednesday and Wednesday through Saturday.
• Explore and analyze current and new future data sources from disparate sources in support of mission objectives
• Provide multi-fusion analysis for real-time reporting requirements
• Evaluate new data sources and collaborate with other analysts to integrate, exploit, and produce fused reporting
• Apply best practices to analyze, validate and report research findings tailored for senior strategic and tactical audiences
• Provide expertise and support in the documentation and presentation of analytical materials that update and improve tradecraft methodologies
• Provide expertise and support to meetings, briefings, demonstrations, and exercises
• Other duties as assigned
• Active TS/SCI
• 5+ years of experience in research, analysis, reporting, technical writing/editing
• Experience handling, generating, and disseminating classified products
• Work independently, set and meet goals and deadlines, and manage customer relationships
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and productivity tools (e.g. Outlook, Word, & PowerPoint)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in teams or independently
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
Apply on company website