Riverside Research's Intelligence and Defense Solutions Directorate has a part-time opening in the Dayton, Ohio or National Capitol Region area for a MASINT SME Research Scientist/Engineer position. This position will support the Defense Intelligence Agency by ensuring MASINT data from various platforms can be visualized and analyzed throughout the Tasking, Collection, Production, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED) process with an emphasis on collection visualization.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship
• Initiates the design, development, execution and implementation of MASINT technology research projects
• Investigates the feasibility of applying scientific principles and concepts to potential inventions and products
• Plans and executes applied research
• May coordinate interdepartmental activities and research efforts
• Maintains substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories, and may contribute to scientific literature and conferences
• May participate in development of patent applications
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have a current Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
• B.A./B.S. Degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related field
• 8 years or more of experience
• Knowledge of MASINT Tasking, Collection, Production, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED) process
• Knowledge of MASINT Phenomenology's (RADAR, EO, RF, etc.)
• Knowledge of MASINT Platforms
• Knowledge of MASINT Consumers
• Must be able to work independently and with a team
• Superior communications skills, written and verbal
• Ability to work on multiple project simultaneously (multi-tasking)
• Master's degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related field
• Knowledge of MASINT Data Structure/Standards
• Experience with DIA customer
• MASINT Product Visualization skills
• MASINT Software experience
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
Apply on company website