Riverside Research is currently seeking a Program Management SME to support the AFLCMC/HN Platform One program.
As a not-for-profit company, Riverside Research re-invests annual profits in independent research and development projects, community outreach initiatives, and employee benefits that exceed the industry average. Your career development is enhanced by the opportunity to work with a broad variety of experts in cutting-edge engineering and research disciplines and personalized attention from Riverside Research senior managers.
All Riverside Research opportunities require US citizenship.
• Investigates, analyzes, plans, evaluates, drafts and/or recommends solutions for project/program efforts. Provides expert level issue resolution and recommendation support to achieve desired program outcomes.
• Applies broad knowledge of organizational missions and programs, such as acquisition management and modernization planning.
• Applies knowledge of and expertise with acquisition management, program management, budget/finance principles and methodologies, modernization planning, and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Executing (PPBE) process.
• Review initial and revised acquisition documents and provide the enterprise level perspective to ensure consistency and accuracy.
• Provide comments on acquisition documentation that add value from an enterprise perspective and facilitate an integrated, system- of-systems approach across the division.
• Master's degree and 15 years of general work experience, 10 years of which must be in acquisition program management
• Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world-class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective, and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit:
Apply on company website