Riverside Research is seeking a tech-savvy project manager with direct, hands-on project management experience designing and delivering prototype projects. The project manager will oversee autonomy and cyber-focused projects from strategy, implementation, technical delivery, and transition of cutting-edge commercial technologies. Prior experience supporting programs focused on autonomous systems and related technologies is required. The position will collaborate with internal and external technical teams, DoD leaders, recognized technical experts, and warfighters to develop coordinated approaches to unique DoD problems. This position is based in Mountain View, CA.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Lead collaborative teams in the design, execution, and management of projects focused on applying and integrating innovative commercial solutions to DoD problem-sets
• Provide subject matter expertise to support prototype projects related to autonomous systems and related technologies such as cyber security, human systems, AI/ML, etc
• Identify DoD problems that could be solved by commercial autonomous solutions and lead problem curation processes with customers and stakeholders
• Participate in outreach and collaboration with commercial vendors, industry, academia, other non-traditional vendors, DoD entities, program offices, and recognized technical experts
• Apply knowledge of relevant DoD technology acquisition and research services, as well as commercial best practices, and translate that to develop time-sensitive transition strategies
• Support research, outreach, meetings, briefings, and other events in support of projects, networking, and commercial sector-DoD collaboration
• Minimum 5 years of research and program support experience for defense, intelligence, national security, or diplomatic missions
• Demonstrated experience supporting prototype projects related to autonomous systems and other technologies such as cyber security, human systems, AI/ML, etc
• Knowledge and understanding of how private industry and DoD can integrate and collaborate to solve technical capability gaps
• Proven ability to lead diverse project teams and provide status reporting, briefings, and assessments to internal and external stakeholders
• Experience in rapid-needs assessment processes and the proven ability to convert problems and capability gaps to fielded systems
• Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal and client-handling skills
• Active security clearance
• Active TS security clearance
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
Apply on company website