Riverside Research is seeking a full time Radar Systems Engineer to provide research, development, test, and evaluation support to deliver optimal technological solutions to complex and varied intelligence operations. The Radar Systems Engineer will join a team of system and software engineers located in the Melbourne, FL area to deliver new and improved mission performance capabilities in intelligence tasking, collection, exploitation, analysis, and dissemination processes. Direct experience and specialized scientific/engineering expertise in radar R&D is required. All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship and TS/SCI clearance.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Provide scientific, engineering, and technical assistance in radar and radio frequency research, development, test, and evaluation activities
• Coordinate, plan, execute and report on RF experiments to continuously advance the state of the art in radar techniques
• Assist Government leadership and support the Government's role in various working groups by leading meetings to collect information, write or review experiment plans and reports to meet technical requirements
• Provide algorithm development expertise on collection systems and associated processes
• Support planning, programming and budgeting activities
• Provide expertise throughout all phases of the collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination (CPED) cycle
• Collaborate with other non-collocated RF system and software developers to produce imagery products and processing tools and algorithms for the community
• Identify, assess, experimentally evaluate and characterize RF hardware and software assets for incorporation into the system architecture
• Other duties as assigned
• BA/BS degree from accredited school in a technical or engineering discipline such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• Active TS/SCI
• Demonstrated experience executing radar or RF engineering or R&D
• Expertise in interferometric collection systems, image algorithm processing and algorithm development
• Expertise in multistatic radar engagements, collections, and processing
• Technical understanding of RF aperture synthesis image processing procedures and algorithm development in the context of space situational awareness
• Understand RF pulse compression processes and demonstrated ability to analyze RADAR pulse characteristics and RF Link Budget
• Ability to identify problems, communicate them to supervisor, and propose solutions
• Ability to author technical, programmatic, and other reports and briefings write
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal, listening, and written communication skills
• Knowledge of standard DoD acquisition regulations, practices and procedures
• Master's degree from accredited school in a technical or engineering discipline such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology
• Proficient with Matlab/Simulink applications, as well as Python and C software languages
• Familiarity with modeling and simulation theory, techniques, and methods
• Understanding of agile software development methodologies
• Professional certifications in project management, contracting, requirements management, and/or lifecycle logistics
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
Apply on company website