Riverside Research is currently seeking a System Interoperability and Integration Engineer to support AFLCMC/HNC, Platform One.
As a not-for-profit company, Riverside Research re-invests annual profits in independent research and development projects, community outreach initiatives, and employee benefits that exceed the industry average. Your career development is enhanced by the opportunity to work with a broad variety of experts in cutting-edge engineering and research disciplines and personalized attention from Riverside Research senior managers.
All Riverside Research opportunities require US citizenship.
• Provide knowledge and experience in technical requirements development, planning, cybersecurity implementations, Information Assurance (IA), system/ program protection implementations, Electromagnetic Environmental Effects (E3) analysis, spectrum management, standards implementations, information technology (IT) analysis, engineering and technical analysis, test and control functions necessary to assure that the integrated system elements satisfy compatibility and performance requirements (i.e., operational, technical, derived, horizontal, and inherited) established over the life cycle of weapon systems.
• Command, Control, Communications (C3), IT, and ISR system of systems interoperability analysis; C3 and ISR technology analysis; machine-to-machine data flows and exchanges technology analysis and testing; mission planning processes and technology analysis and testing; information technology analysis; architecture development and analysis; Communication Security (COMSEC) management process and technology analysis and testing; Communications engineering; interoperability testing; standards conformance; encryption technology analysis and development; National Security Agency (NSA) testing and certification; E3 testing; spectrum certification and supportability; cybersecurity and IA certification and accreditation; analysis of protection technologies for Critical Protected Information (CPI) and technologies; technical adequacy and compatibility of system interfaces; and unmanned and manned aircraft integration.
• Includes knowledge and experience in developing and analyzing weapon system interfaces, technologies, and solutions that allow the standards-based and secure interaction between the weapon system, C3, and ISR system of systems; and providing engineering capability in support of embedded (within weapon physical, power, and environmental constraints) communications and other information technology systems and subsystems that facilitate weapon employment in secure, networked environments.
• Master's degree in engineering and 15 years of experience which must be interoperability and integration engineering experience, 5 years of which must be in Department of Defense (DoD).
• Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world-class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective, and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit:
Apply on company website