Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Technical Project Manager (Acquisitions) to support the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. The technical project manager (acquisitions) will apply knowledge of the defense acquisition process to support customers in the procurement of goods and services. They will also assist the government with planning, programming, and budget execution activities, identifying pertinent guidance, resource constraints, as well as track expenditures. They will solicit operational/technical requirements, prepare supporting documentation to include statements of work, and track status from submission thru award.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Assist with planning, programming, and budget execution activities; identify pertinent guidance, resource constraints, and track expenditures
• Solicit operational/technical requirements, prepare supporting documentation to include statements of work, and submit for approval/processing; track status of various acquisitions from submission thru award
• Use qualitative and quantitative analytical techniques to assess acquisition process issues and develop risk reduction/mitigation approaches for improving acquisition/program planning, control, and execution
• Cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships with contract mission partners, as well as cross the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), and the modeling/simulation enterprise
• Facilitate standing or one-time meetings, working groups, or tiger teams; prepare minutes, track status of various projects, draft white papers/briefings and present recommendations to decision makers as required
• Facilitate standing or one-time meetings, working groups, or tiger teams
• Other duties and assigned
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Bachelor's in business administration, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science, physics, math or related fields
• Minimum 5 years' experience in acquisitions, contracting, and/or procurement
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction; effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to work and interact with technically and organizationally diverse personnel
• Master's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science, physics, math or related technical field
• Professional certifications in project management, contracting, requirements management, and/or lifecycle logistics (e.g. PMP, DAWIA)
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
Apply on company website