Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Technical Project Manager (SIGINT) to support the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This position functions as part of a team advising the government on matters related to intelligence mission data (IMD) software tool development and production. Experience with continuous integration/continuous testing/continuous delivery processes and tools, as well as Scrum (or similar agile software methodologies) and electronic warfare integrated reprogramming (EWIR), is desired. Candidates must be technically proficient and have real-word experience devising practical and sustainable solutions.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Provide subject matter expertise on SIGINT related matters; advise the government on technological trends associated with radars and processing/exploitation/analysis/dissemination of TECHELINT
• Provide oversight and technical support to SIGINT software tool development activities; translate operational needs into technical requirements and prepare supporting documentation
• Cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships with contract mission partners, as well as cross the intelligence community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD), to include the National Security Agency (NSA) and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
• Facilitate standing or one-time meetings, working groups, or tiger teams; prepare minutes, track status of various projects, draft white papers/briefings and present recommendations to decision makers as required
• Other duties as assigned
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, physics, math or related technical field
• Minimum 5 years' experience in SIGINT, software development, and/or systems engineering
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction; effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to work and interact with technically and organizationally diverse personnel
• Master's degree in engineering, computer science, physics, math, business administration or related technical field
• Familiarity with agile software development methodologies and/or certifications (e.g. SCRUM, Agile, Kanban)
• Familiarity with electronic warfare integrated reprogramming (EWIR)
• Familiarity with various SIGINT software tools (e.g. Aspen, Willow, Martes)
• Familiarity with electronic attack techniques and associated software validation tools (e.g. Java MicroSimulation (JAMSIM), Java MicroSimulation Environment Generation (JAMEG)
• Professional certifications in project management, contracting, requirements management, and/or lifecycle logistics (e.g. PMP, DAWIA, INCOSE)
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
Apply on company website