Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; or ten plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous sales or marketing consulting experience with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier producer required. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Work directly with teams to build creative story telling presentations.
• Coordinate activities with suppliers, customers and associates.
• Strong organization skills to meet deadlines on workflow and design.
• Be efficient in monitoring tracking and supporting team.
• Design, develop and produce from concept to finish all graphics and materials that support external RNDC business and communication objectives such as; web pages, collateral and promotional material, brochures, flyers, e-blasts, PowerPoint presentations.
• Clearly interpret communications needs and messages in order to create impact, graphically and visually appealing documents.
• Review materials to ensure finished products are following brand standards, upholding high quality standards and representing the desired outcome look.
Must have a strong skill set in all software platforms that would be utilized in building presentations understanding of the Commercial side of our business and be able to relate it in an understandable way to our Suppliers, Customers and Associates
Apply on company website