If you are a current employee, please STOP and apply through the Careers Application in WorkdayJob Description Summary: The Credit Clerk works in a fast paced environment with diverse responsibilities that include but are not limited to cash application, account reconcilement and credit release functions. Customer service oriented individual with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, A/R reconciliation with an accounting background. Candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Job Description:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Cash application
- Remote deposit
- Mobile Application
- Fintech/Other third parties
- Credit/Debit cards
- Process checks using remote scanning
- Accounts receivable reconciliation
- Analyze credit worthiness using analytical reports such as Experian and Dun & Bradstreet
- Setup and maintenance of customer accounts
- Review orders and analyze credit worthiness
- Assist customers, employees and sales associates in a professional demeanor
- Responsible for following all Alcoholic Beverage Control laws, Business and Professions Code and Company policies as they pertain to credit and collections
- Maintains PPI and Red Flag compliance
- Manage all customer contacts to our policy of First Call resolution
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manages time ensuring that all tasks are completed on time and in compliance with established time frames
- Must be able to manage of changing priorities
- Must be able to enter and maintain customer orders
- Must be able to manage inbound/outbound call volume
- Assist team with cash applications, collections, and customer research.
- Other duties as assigned.
Associate's degree or equivalent work experience; AND a minimum of 5 years accounts receivable experience, a minimum of 3 years accounting experience with a working understanding of general ledgers, and must have advance experience in A/R reconciliation and cash application. This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. This position further requires the ability to speak effectively before managers, customers or employees of the organization. This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) environment.
- Working knowledge for computer systems, Oracle, CCAAS, and Salesforce is preferred.
- Must be proficient in navigating the Internet.
- Must be familiar with Image document loading and retrieval.
- Highly motivated and self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (oral and written) to be in compliance with our quality scorecards.
- Must have strong organizational skills, prioritize and be able to multi-task.
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow up on pending issues.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Able to adhere to your defined schedule and be ready to perform work tasks as given at the beginning of the assigned shift.
- Must have an excellent attendance record.
Target salary range: $22.00-$24.00/hour. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Enjoy a career with us!
Apply on company website