High school diploma; one to three months related experience, and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 10 key by touch. Ability to work overtime.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
• Receive orders via telephone and fax from customers and sales personnel for manual entry into order entry system.
• Obtains management approval for orders on allocated or “frozen” products.
• Enters and tracks special type orders including pick-up & send, warehouse breakage, customer un-saleables and return authorizations.
• Input changes submitted by CAMs for Sam's and Costco.
• Input customer's “Hardcoding” for sales personnel.
• Assist the Inventory Control manager with data entry on inventory counts.
• Assist accounts receivable with updating expired permits, verify customer release from states list filing and mail-outs (periodically).
• Assist with distribution of incoming mail.
• Functions as primary relief for the switchboard operator.
Apply on company website