If you are a current employee, please STOP and apply through the Careers Application in WorkdayJob Description Summary: The Region Finance Director is a high visibility and influential leadership role within RNDC that will provide financial leadership and direction in aligning the business and finance strategy across multiple markets (e.g., Regional groupings of states/territories such as West, East, South & Central, Control States). This role will play a pivotal part in enabling the critical success of the delivery of financial targets, financial strategies, governance and transformation objectives, and governance across the multiple markets within their Region. Job Description:
Other duties may be assigned:
• Provide financial, P&L, balance sheet, and strategic leadership across the businesses to make financial and business decisions that deliver the Region and market P&L targets to efficiently and effectively grow the business year-over-year.
• Lead the regional long-range plan (LRP), annual Plan, and monthly/quarterly actuals and forecast/rolling estimate process, this includes ownership of the regional financial model and implementing timelines for both planning and forecast cycles
• Provide strategic hands-on, metrics driven financial analyses, variance to plan explanations, and financial strategies to help accelerate growth and profitability within the Region
• Analyze business risks and opportunities, and make recommendations as they affect the financial results of the business, including mitigating, course-corrective actions if the business is off plan
• Understand and leverage platform financial models to drive capital returns with most optimal resource deployment; lead regional cap ex allocation decisions
• Preparation of board materials and reporting for Executive Leadership team
• Support M&A / Business Integration in the Regions. This may involve acquisition, integration, and divestiture activities, all following a wider comprehensive strategic plan
• Develop metrics to track region-specific and company-wide trends, identify opportunities, clearly communicate recommendations, and collaborate across all levels of the organization
• Partner with Corporate FP&A and Accounting to provide financial analysis and commentary of variances to plan to key stakeholders
• Diligently lead Rolling Estimates, long-range plan (LRP), and BP processes for a Region
• Build capability: People, Process and Knowledge Systems; Develop vision and actions plans to develop best-in-class finance talent across the Region
Enjoy a career with us!
Apply on company website