DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $31.32 - $46.98 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have the career opportunities as a Preoperative Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Ambulatory Surgery Division, part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are seeking a Preoperative Nurse for our center to ensure that we continue to provide patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Join our team as a Preoperative Nurse in our ambulatory surgery center. You will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating the nursing care rendered preoperatively.
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patient's care area adequately before each case
- Ensure availability of necessary equipment and supplies for your patient's procedure
- Conduct a complete physical and psychological assessment while evaluating your patient's history and diagnostic tests
- Review your patient's charts prior to surgery
- Administer pre-operative medications and intravenous therapy as prescribed
- Monitor your patients until transfer to the OR
Rocky Mountain Surgery Centerlocated in Englewood, Colorado, is proud to have a long and distinguished reputation as a provider of ambulatory surgical care. Today, we offer a state of the art facility and the newest technologies in our six operating rooms and two procedure rooms. Performing around 450 cases a month, our specialties include ophthalmology, colon, rectal, orthopedics, total joints, podiatry, urology, gyn, pathology and general surgery. We are part of HCA Healthcare, who has been named one of the world's most ethical companies by Ethisphere since 2010 and proud to have 100% overall physician satisfaction engagement in 2019.
Our center is conveniently located off Hampden Ave. near Santa Fe Drive making your commute easy.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Preoperative Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!.
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Preop, PACU, ER or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Active RN license as required by state of employment.
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification not acceptable
- ACLS required
Apply on company website