A large hospital system in central Florida is excited to welcome two Urologists to their practice. For the past three years the health system has been ranked in the top 20 percent of the large U.S. health care systems. There are 15 hospitals in their network, 13 operating rooms, and 27,739 team members.
- General urology position but fellowship/interests can be supported
- Practice has two da Vinci XI robots
- Call requirement is 10 days per month; Additional days available (Incentive pay for days 6+)
- Commencement bonus upon start of employment
- Will receive referrals from 18 primary care doctors
- H-1B visas accepted
- Compensation is base salary for 2 years, then WRVU model thereafter
- Teaching not required but there is potential to be involved in resident rotations
This area is one of the fastest growing in the country. It is a fun place especially if you love the water. It has a very large shoreline, many lakes, and will celebrate its 100th annual ski show in 2022. There are plenty of family-friendly attractions to visit including theme parks, museums, and theaters. There are beautiful residential communities as well as plenty of places to eat and shop.
To learn more about this opportunity or others, please contact Rick Bailey.
To acquire more information about RosmanSearch click here.
Type: Full Time
Number of Openings: 2
City: Central Florida
Internal number: 3610
Apply on company website