Balance workloads to ensure project deliverables are met. Act as a resource to the project managers for escalated issues, advice and guidance on handling unique business issues. Coordinate and manage customer on-boarding and campaigns for variable print, pre-media or Sales throughout the lifecycle (initial meeting through final disposition of a customer's project).
- Project manage complex or high profile or multi-site customer on-boarding and campaigns for variable print, pre-media or Sales throughout the lifecycle (initial meeting through final disposition of a customer's project).
- Gather required data from customers and evaluate objectives and goals to create the project plan and develop the statement of work. Submit Statement of Work to legal for approval.
- Analyze and review the customer requirements and make determination on the scope of the overall project. Pull together the appropriate resources/departments required to successfully implement a customer campaign.
- Estimate time frames, and resources (programming, composition, photo, creative, prepress, etc) required to successfully complete a project.
- Design & implement workflows after evaluating complexity, deliverables, and costs/job profitability. Maintain the master schedule for all project activities and conduct periodic status checks to assess progress against the schedule. Make changes to plans when requirements change/shift.
- Communicate customer project status to appropriate stakeholders and disseminate information on problems or potential delays. Manage customer expectations and ensure the completed work meets customer SLA's and comply with the company standards.
- Primary point of contact for developing and documenting process improvement and quality improvements for the business unit.
- Monitor Account Integration Specialist workloads to determine the proper balance of projects assigned to ensure projects will meet deadlines.
- Manage postal or system issues to resolution to minimize how much time Account Integration Specialist spend away from managing day to day projects.
- Draft up and communicate all process changes and updates related to new workflows or system upgrades/implementations.
- Attend daily production meetings to go over all projects in dotted line team with operations.
- May hold color review meetings with the customer to review and make changes to jobs.
- May be involved in establishing test cases and final sign-off on projects for go live to the customer.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Apply on company website