Magnite is the world's largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Project's programmatic expertise and Telaria's talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms and connect with buyers across every channel and format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, and guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity will be NASDAQ: MGNI.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Global Corporate Communications, the Corporate Communications Associate will assist in driving Magnite's internal and external communications efforts. The right candidate will have a passion for storytelling, a love for technology and disruptive innovation and a desire to be a team player. He/She will be an integral player on a talented team focused on assisting in communicating our story, differentiating our vision and elevating the visibility of our leaders.
He/She will be a key member of the media relations function, working with reporters, providing background and preparatory materials for executive interviews and monitoring for company news and trends in the industry. The candidate will also lead a variety of research efforts related to the development of press releases and other external communications. In addition, the role is responsible for ideating and executing campaigns across all corporate social channels, with the goal of inserting Magnite into relevant social conversations and increasing presence. The ideal candidate will be an eager go-getter who is clear and concise in their communications and is willing to operate both independently and with a team.
- Working closely with the communications team to translate the Magnite story into external communications opportunities.
- Supporting the external communications strategy for company vision, product launches, and other external brand activities. This will include working with our executives, product and marketing teams, and customers to develop messaging and storytelling narratives that appeal to both trade and business press.
- Writing strong internal and external communications with a clear sense of brand voice and values including press releases, byline articles, blog posts and internal memos.
- Supporting media relations and press and analyst plans and deliverables; including building and maintaining press and industry analyst databases.
- Creating and driving the awards program for Magnite.
- Coordinating and managing speaking opportunities for Magnite executives, including creating positioning, event submissions, and external presentations.
- Conducting daily media monitoring and competitive intelligence for Magnite, its peers and the industry, to be distributed to team members around the world.
- Monitoring for and providing guidance on proactive media opportunities, assisting with reporter targeting, and pitching relevant industry trade and business press to further the company's objectives and messaging.
- Creating preparatory and background materials for executive-level interviews and key industry conferences.
- Leading research efforts and data mining for external communications announcements including press releases, blog posts, speaking engagements, etc.
- Manage, create content and provide an encompassing strategy for all corporate social media accounts, including regular posts and engagement on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Position Magnite as a thought leader in the technology industry through elevating and advancing the company's social media strategy.
- Assist executive social media engagement, providing guidance and direction to executives in order to increase visibility and gain their individual social presence.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English or Marketing Communications preferred
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in communications and solid writing experience a must
- Exceptionally strong writing skills and experience writing and translating highly technical information into simple and compelling language
- Proficiency in media monitoring tools and software
- Corporate social media experience preferred, including ideating and executing large-scale company-wide social campaigns
- Track record of elevating a company's social presence and increasing engagement through strategic social media campaigns
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the organization with execs and employees from engineering, product, finance, sales, networks, talent, legal, HR and the C-suite
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization and provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Take time for yourself: We offer an unlimited vacation policy and encourage you to refresh yourself as you need. We also close down the last 8-10 days of the year for a paid Holiday Break.
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental and vision plans to cover you and your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life and Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!
Apply on company website