The Sales Data Entry Clerk, under supervision of the Inside Sales Supervisor will perform a variety of functions from data entry in all lines of business to assisting the inside and outside sales teams. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task throughout the day. The hours and level of responsibility may vary by location.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs tasks in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Performs data entry in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Communicates and coordinates with sales and operations departments to ensure follow-up on sales leads, set-ups, missed stops, and other customer-related issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications; database application experience, a plus.
- Must possess excellent customer service and data entry skills.
- General knowledge of office functions.
- Must work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team.
- Able to meet deadlines and complete assignments within stated time frames.
- Be able to present and maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Ability to work occasional overtime, weekends and/or holidays.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Inside Sales, Sales Support, Administrative Assistance, or similar experience.
- Office environment.
- Prolonged sitting and repetitive motions performed answering phone and working on computer.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
Rumpke Waste and Recycling is committed to equality in all aspects of employment. It is Rumpke's policy to provide equal opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Apply on company website