Rusty Taco – Shift Leader
The Shift Leaders are expected to lead a team and execute the vision that is set by the General Manager for their restaurant to achieve operational and financial success. The Shift Leader will assume the management role of the daily operations in the absence of the GM and Assistant General Manager. They will adhere to all company policies in all areas of operations including product preparation, customer relations, restaurant maintenance, team management and other duties as required or assigned.
- Serving customers efficiently, with a friendly, humble and helpful attitude.
- Creates an environment with team members to always be willing to pitch in to help when something needs to be done.
- Ability to delegate, inspire and communicate effectively.
- Ability to not only speak clearly, but also to listen attentively to both our guests and your coworkers.
- Excels in performing all Crew Member tasks including: Prep, line cook, cashier and utility.
- Develop a work environment that encourages teamwork, dignity and respect.
- Helps improve team member skills and builds morale among the employees.
- Encourages strong relationships with guests, team members, vendors and the local community.
- Maintain consistency in preparing the highest quality of food and providing superior levels of service.
- Ensures the restaurant is compliant with company standards with regards to cleanliness and appearance.
- Above all, abide by the promises made to our customers and each other.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred, candidacy for the same is acceptable
- 1-year restaurant / foodservice management
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum Age: 18+ years old
About Rusty Taco:
In 2010, Rusty Taco opened in a converted gas station on Greenville Avenue in Dallas, TX with a simple and straightforward idea; serve authentic Mexican street-style tacos in a friendly and unique atmosphere. Rusty Taco now has multiple locations throughout the United States with a mission of bringing amazing street-style tacos, house made salsas and sides, and refreshing margaritas to everyone, in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. We offer a simple menu of tasty and authentic tacos prepared fresh every day, using many of the tried and true cooking techniques found in Latin American kitchens. We use simple, fresh ingredients and basic preparation techniques to deliver amazing flavors with simple food. We stick to what we do best…TACOS! We serve up our food quickly in a no-frills, unique and laid-back atmosphere.
Perform with passion in everything we do
- Exceeding expectations on every level is simply what we do. Everyone in our restaurant is our guest.
Deliver the highest standard in product, service and restaurant appearance
- Our food, beverages and total experience will be exceptional for our guests…or they do not pay.
Work as a team and always take time to teach others
- We don't keep score on who does what; we help one another and take pride in blurring the job lines.
Cherish our people and deliver on our promises
- We believe "Two is one. One is none," and we leave no commitment unfulfilled, no matter how small.
Drive responsible profitability
- We make smart decisions with each dollar that we earn, but refuse to compromise service for savings.
Give back to community
- We believe that giving back is not a choice, but it is an obligation.
Employer Name: Greenbriar Holdings Inc.
Apply on company website