RWJBH is seeking a Patient Monitor in the Sitter Cost Department at the New Brunswick campus. This is a full time night, position (40 hours/week).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work with patients with a variety of medical and psychological issues.
- Previous patient care experience preferred.
- Physical ability to respond to emergencies
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS required from the American Heart Association.
Apply on company website