RWJBH is seeking a Patient Representative in the Patient Satisfaction department at the New Brunswick campus. This is a per diem, evening position.
- Promote patient satisfaction with RWJUH serivces through information and effective communication between patients, family members/significant others, and staff.
- Acts as a liaison between patients and family members/significant others to ensure optimum satisfaction with services.
- Proactively works to prevent complaints and grievances by serving as a conduit to other departments/areas and advising of the most effective ways to promote patient satisfaction and address and/or resolve patient dissatisfaction.
- Explains policies and procedures to patients and refers them to the proper services.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a hospital of other instiutional health care setting preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information required.
- Proficiency in data management and other IT platforms preferred.
- Must have good judgment, sensitivity, flexibility, and empathy.
- Must be able to multitask, coordinating more than one event at a time.
Apply on company website