RWJBH is seeking a Ultrasound Technologist in the Ultrasound Department. This is a per diem, day position.
- Minimum of two years experience in a hospital setting performing the following preferred:
- Abdomen, OB/GYN, Small Parts, Thyroid, Vascular, Pediatric, Intraoperative Work and Interventional procedures.
- High school graduate
- Graduate of an Ultrasound School in which the student is considered Registry Eligible .
- Must be CPR certified or willing to be trained.
- Must be registered diagnostic medical sonographer within one year of eligibility.
Apply on company website