RWJBH is seeking a full-time, day shift, Warehouse Coordinator to work in our Distribution Department.
This person will work with the Materials Management team in order to facilitate inventory/ facility management of the warehouse. The person will be responsible for driving a 26' Box Truck and fork lifts in order to perform their daily job functions. The person will also subsidize the shipping and receiving staff on busy delivery days in order to ensure same day delivery of 800-1000 packages per day.
- Warehouse/ Inventory Management in a 23,000 square foot warehouse
- Maintain contingency stock levels in support of current/ potential pandemic operations
- Drives heavy machinery in order to maintain inventory on multi-level racks
- Provides reports to Materials Management leadership on stock levels
- Makes multiple routes to and from the hospital ensuring the loading dock/ shipping and receiving are clear of all excess equipment
- Maintains an accurate log of all visitors and transactions conducted within the warehouse
- At least 5 years Supply Chain/ Warehouse Management
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to drive a 26 diesel box truck
- Must be able to drive fork lifts
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain preferred
- Experience with computers/computer systems preferred
- Must have a valid driver s license with clean driving record
Apply on company website