Neuroscience Manager oversees the operation in both Stroke Center and Neuroscience Inpatient Unit.
- Responsible for staff scheduling and timecard management,
- Participating in annual staff evaluations, and daily operation of nursing unit.
- Works with Stroke Center and Director for collaboration and implementation of performance improvement, assists in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Participates in multidisciplinary collaboration and education of clinical stroke protocols.
- BSN required, MSN preferred.
- NJ RN, BLS, ACLS required.
- Previous nursing experience in an acute care neuroscience/stroke unit required, previous leadership experience in an acute care neuroscience/stroke unit preferred.
Apply on company website