The Integration Analyst is responsible for supporting the Health Information Exchange (HIE) platform and other integration projects within the Population Health Information Technology (IT) Department. The Analyst will manage projects to deliver clinical data to community partners and work closely with heritage and Epic application teams including registration, scheduling, clinical data repository, billing, laboratory and radiology. Candidate will work within a team environment and must possess excellent communication and problem solving sills.
- Oversee integration feeds into and out of the HIE platform and support operations of the HIE
- Collaborate with members of internal application and interface teams to optimize clinical system configuration and functionality as RWJBH rolls out Epic Enterprise across all facilities
- Support projects for the Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and Population Health Department
- Evaluate system performance problems, customer requests for system changes and data retrieval requests, and participate in the timely resolution of these activities
- Act as liaison and resource for clinicians and physicians to provide system solutions that support and enhance adoption of the electronic medical record
- Participate in discussions with vendors and technical resources as needed
- Preferred: Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience
- Minimum: Associate s degree with three (3) or more years of relevant work experience
- Three (3) years relevant experience in health care or technology related field
- At least one (1) year experience in health care IT with knowledge of HIEs, patient/provider portals, interoperability and/or electronic medical records preferred
- Knowledge and work experience in clinical information systems is preferred
- Interpersonal: Communicate information clearly and concisely with project leadership and subject matter experts. Establish positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Dependability: Take ownership of work activities and complete in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Customer Service: Provide outstanding customer service to community partners, clinical and technical staff and internal customers; resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Project Management: Ability to manage multiple integration projects simultaneously from start to finish; communicate project statuses to team; maintain project documentation
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
Short & Long Term Disability
Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
Apply on company website