The Physician Liaison is a highly disciplined, top performing sales executive who will manage the assigned marketing territory. He/she will be responsible for increasing volume in key clinical areas based on the growth strategies set forth by the Radiation, Surgical and Medical Oncology Services. This position, based at our Long Branch facility, will support all cancer services at Monmouth Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus, and Community Medical Center.
- Researches physicians in service area and reviews referral patterns as part of establishing the plan. Identifies and builds relationships with referring physicians, schedulers, and office staff in the primary, secondary, and tertiary service areas
- Meets with key referral physicians and other identified target audiences to educate them on services, physicians, capabilities of RWJBarnabas Health Cancer Services
- Monitors external environment, including competitor activity, and provides market intelligence to internal staff
- Work with in-house marketing agency to develop and implement marketing strategies and promotional activities including but not limited to: creating promotional materials, planning educational and speaker programs, scheduling lunches and out-of-office time with physicians and office staff
- Bachelor s degree required
- Three years of medical device sales, pharmaceutical/biotech sales, or physician liaison experience in a health care environment
- Prior Oncology experience preferred
- Self-starter with excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, critical thinking and problem resolution
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to research and organize information with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
Apply on company website