The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive control and completion of projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments, and goals of the organization. Manage a portfolio of projects as assigned by the Director, PMO. Projects will be complex engagements that support clinical, financial, and technical areas. Lead all projects according to RWJBH PMO methodologies and standards and deliver on-time, on-budget, and within scope. Create and maintain well-written, organized project documentation. Maintain effective communication with project team, stakeholders, supervisor, and Executive Management to ensure all levels are appropriately informed of project progress and issues. Maintain a level of leadership and mentorship on projects to garner respect and confidence from project team and stakeholders and encourage teamwork. Work independently with quantifiable and qualitative results. Demonstrate knowledge of complex environments and scenarios and the impact between them at a system and operational level. Maintain a level of understanding of RWJBH Enterprise goals and IT goals and how they both are supported and impacted by portfolio of projects.
- Master's Degree preferred
- 10+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of Information Technology & Services or Healthcare consulting or equivalent experience
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Proven accountability for and successful delivery of complex large scale projects
- PMP Certification or working towards certification preferred
- Active Member of PMI or similar organization
- Experience in MS Office Suite, Project Management Information System/Project Planning tool
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
Short & Long Term Disability
Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
Apply on company website