RWJBH is seeking an Advanced Practice Nurse in the Cancer Center Department at the New Brunswick campus. This is a per diem, day position.
- Current NJ APN/PA license required
- Masters degree required
- Certified Nurse Practitioner with specialization in oncology
- CDS required
- DEA required
- RNFA required
- BSN required
- BLS required
- ACLS required
- 2 years of experience in the oncology specialty area in a hospital or clinic setting preferred
- Proficient and working knowledge of database and reporting tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- For at least one calendar year, must demonstrate one of the following: Current cancer-specific certification in the nurse s specialty by and accredited certification program, OR Ongoing education by earning 36 cancer-related continuing education nursing contact hours each accreditation cycle (of 3 years; so 12 cancer-related nursing contact hours per year).
Please note that the following documents must be available at the time of application: Nurse Practitioner and/or Physician Assistant license, CDS, DEA, RNFA.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website