RWJBH is seeking a Clinical Nurse Specialist/Clinical Nurse Educator for Innovation for the Betty Wold Johnson Training Center at the New Brunswick campus. This is a full-time, day position with flexible scheduling; Monday through Friday with some weekend commitment requirement. (40hours/week).
Required: 5 years of RN experience, basic computer skills, proficiency in Excel, certification in specialty, bachelor s in nursing
Preferred: Previous simulation laboratory experience, masters/doctorate preferred.
Responsibilities in addition to CNS/CNE Job description:
- Coordinate all activity in the Betty Wold Johnson Nursing Education and Training Center.
- Manages and maintains the Betty Wold Johnson Nursing Education and Training Center.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary services to maintain and develop simulation scenarios that address patient quality and safety initiatives.
- Responsible for hospital and unit specific innovations to ensure a multidisciplinary approach is integrated.
- Partners with the Center for Professional Development Innovation and Research (CPDIR) and other multidisciplinary partners to ensure that the latest innovation is integrated into the Betty Wold Johnson Nursing Education and Training Center.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Active NJ Registered Professional Nurse.
- National certification for simulation preferred.
- BLS, PALS, ACLS required
- Proficient computer skills.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website