- POSITION SUMMARY
- Emergency Department Technician provides direct care to a defined group of patients under the supervision of a licensed nurse. Has the ability to perform technical procedures. Works various shifts requiring prolonged periods of walking and standing. Utilizes communication skills, good interpersonal skills, time management, and problem solving skills.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Emergency Department Technician is required to have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Telemetry certification is required within 3 months of employment.
- B.C.L.S. required.
- Nurse's Aide Certification and medical terminology is preferred.
Apply on company website