RWJBarnabas Health is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Secretary. The Executive Secretary to the General Counsel will perform diversified and confidential administrative and secretarial duties for the Office of General Counsel. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has extensive previous experience as an Executive Secretary and is familiar with office management technologies. Ultimately, you must be able to anticipate and address the needs of the General Counsel and perform administrative tasks to ensure our workflow runs smoothly. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
The Executive Secretary will manage the work flow of administrative and secretarial tasks and support for the OGC including but not limited to:
- Prioritization of emails for the General Counsel
- Manage and maintain the calendar and schedule for the General Counsel
- Answer calls and follow through with internal and external clients as appropriate
- Organize and maintain confidential files in the department electronic software system
- Schedule meetings with internal and external executives and clients
- Prepare documents for confidential meetings and briefings
- Clerical support to the Legal team
The position requires the Executive Secretary to take initiative and have sound judgement with little direct supervision. It is required to maintain confidentiality at all times. The Executive Secretary will assist with internal and external client needs as advised by General Counsel. The position requires excellent organizational and communication skills. This position works directly under the supervision of General Counsel.
- Bachelor s Degree strongly preferred; Associate s Degree in Business or Related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years Executive Secretary experience required.
- Prior legal secretarial experience preferred.
- Prior experience in iManage / FileSite strongly preferred.
- Demonstrates expertise in computer office software such as Microsoft Office (Access, Word, Vizio, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and follow through on assigned tasks.
- Prior healthcare experience preferred.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website