This position requires applicants to complete an online questionnaire in order to be considered for this position. You will be receiving an email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 hour of submitting your application that contains a link to the questionnaire. Please look for the email, click on the link, and follow the instructions. Please note, if you have already completed the questionnaire within the past six months for another job to which you have applied, you will not receive the e-mail. You only need to complete the questionnaire once within a six month period.
- Housekeeping Worker cleans and supplies patient rooms, nursing stations, ancillary areas, and other areas assigned in accordance with standard procedures of the Environmental Services Department and in accordance with the Medical Center's objectives.
- Hospital housekeeping experience preferred.
- Successful completion of general and department specific orientation.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required within one (1) year of hire.
- Candidates who do not possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent will be provided the opportunity to enroll in a GED/HSEA program at time of hire as a condition of employment. A hired candidate will be provided one (1) year from date of hire to successfully complete a GED program and obtain their HSEA.
- RWJBarnabas Health is committed to our communities and the members we serve. RWJBH understands that in order to create strong, healthy, and sustainable communities, we have to re-engineer and transform current systems. Providing educational support and resources contributes to our overall social impact mission and community investment efforts.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website